As early as 5 years old, children can begin to approach Jiu Jitsu in a fun way through our dynamic and innovative teaching methods designed specifically for them, while maintaining maximum security. The number 1 rule all of our kids learn first is SAFETY.
The Brazilian style of Jiu Jitsu practiced by us has proved to be not only an efficient system of self defense and exercise, but also help in the development of qualities such as discipline, respect, self-esteem, ability to concentrate, body awareness and balance – all critical to the growth of a healthy and balanced child.
Our kids classes take place 3 times a week for one hour. Tuesday & Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm and Saturday 10am-11am. (private lessons available upon request for an additional fee)
Our goal is to help and cooperate with you in educating your children and create future generations of practitioners of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! Come and try!
William Ward – Kids BJJ Coach
• BJJ Brown Belt under Mario Esfiha
• 1st Place Gi, NAGA – 2014 (Blue)
• Trained submission wrestling from 2009-2010 at Rulon Gardner’s gym in Logan, Utah
• Trained with the gi since October 2010 under Mario Esfiha
• Fascination with pro wrestling & MMA as a kid led him to discover the gentle art of BJJ as an adult
• Competed in grappling competitions all over Utah and Texas, gi and no gi.
Michael Romer – Kids BJJ Coach
Metric Place Plaza 1921 Cedar Bend Dr. Unit 146 Austin TX 78758
Brasa Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Austin Headquarters